Making Waves: Critical Mass 2017
The National Outdoor Arts Conference
27-28 Nov Milton Keynes
Celebrating Success | Measuring Impact | Moving Forward | Making Mischief
ISAN is thrilled to bring you the 2017 edition of Critical Mass: the National Outdoor Arts Conference, an essential meeting point for everyone involved in Outdoor Arts in the UK and Ireland, from artists, companies, technicians and producers to local authorities, agencies, venues and funding bodies.
- We’ll look at why we do what we do, who we do it for and how we can do it better
- We’ll exchange practical knowledge, experience and news
- We’ll take stock of recent developments
- We’ll make plans for the future
- We’ll provide advice, guidance and case studies for new festivals and emerging artists as well as experienced sector professionals
There will be presentations from inspiring speakers, knowledge sharing, artists’ pitches, the Outdoor Arts marketplace, mentoring and troubleshooting – and an evening dinner party hosted by Festive Road in their exciting cycle and creature-filled creation space.
Working in partnership with Festive Road, The Stables, DestinationMK and with the generous support of Milton Keynes Council, we look forward to two fruitful days of discussions, ideas, networking and planning, whilst the new town of concrete cows celebrates its fiftieth birthday.
Tickets will be on sale soon, with discounted rates for our members.