Who Can Join?
ISAN membership is open to individuals, companies and organisations who actively support the development of outdoor arts in their professional work.
Our members include: artists, directors, technicians, producers and festivals, as well as representatives from local authorities, agencies, venues, strategic initiatives, production companies and national funding bodies. We support all types of Outdoor Arts – from large-scale spectaculars through to intimate street performances. Our members come from across the UK and Ireland.
Benefits of ISAN membership include:
- An extensive Outdoor Arts Network of over 160 specialists working in the UK, Ireland and beyond.
- National Outdoor Arts Conference, substantially reduced member delegate fees, including exclusive Early Bird rates, and priority booking. A hugely productive, creative and enjoyable coming together of the sector every two years.
- General Meetings, free to members, events designed to explore the latest developments, ideas and issues in Outdoor Arts. Useful meetings with good networking opportunities.
- Reduced Priced Training, ISAN members can book at the member rates on the excellent ITC training programme.
- Regional Meetings, connect with local programmers and practitioners, and influence ISAN priorities for the coming year. A really good chance to develop a specific local network.
- Practical Seminars, free to members, on specific themes including audience development, tax relief, investment & licensing. The useful nuts-and-bolts of working in Outdoor Arts.
- Exclusive Member Bulletins, emailed twice monthly, circulating news from the sector, funding and employment opportunities. And sometimes a bit of gossip.
- Outdoor Arts Guidance Toolkits, free to members, up-to-date guidance documents on various subjects including fundraising, access, crane working, police charging and health & safety.
- Promotional Opportunities, through the ISAN and OutdoorArts social media campaigns, the ISAN General monthly Outdoor Arts newsletter (sent to over 1500 addresses) and online events directories . We turn to our membership for case studies in our publications, guidance documents, toolkits and national and international presentations.
- Outdoor Arts specific guidance via our consultancy relationships on health & safety (David Bilton), access (Attitude is Everything) & sustainability (Julie’s Bicycle).
We’re always interested in hearing from our members about what else they would like us to investigate, so please get in touch: email@example.com
To join, click the ‘Join Now’ button above (if you require a physical copy of the application form, please contact us direct).
Membership Rates for 2015/16
There are four rates for annual membership: small, medium, large and extra large. Please see the table below for which definition fits you best. There’s also a trial rate for those new to the sector.
We aim for membership to be as accessible as possible; it is important to us that all outdoor arts professionals feel they can take advantage of ISAN representation and services, no matter what stage they are at in their career.
Membership runs from the date of payment and is renewed on an annual basis.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: +44 (0)20 7388 9767.JOIN NOW