EXploring with ISACS back to listing
Our friends over the sea in Ireland will be meeting up soon for the ISACS annual seminar on Monday 11 April in Dublin.
Entitled ‘EXplore’, it is an opportunity to learn about avenues of creation, expand horizons and discover new territories. It promises the chance to make new contacts, hear about inspiring projects and visit the new space of the Dublin Circus Project.
- Noeline Kavanagh – Macnas: EXplore ‘Imagination/Inspiration/Axis for Change’
- Con Horgan – National Circus Festival of Ireland: ‘Widening Horizons & Challenging Audiences’
- Sarah Blanc – Moxie Brawl: ‘Swapping shores’
- Brian O’Connell – Circus Fergus: ‘Open your Mind & Step Beyond’
- Annette Nugent – Marketing & Communication Consultant: ‘Talking Heads’ – ISACS Audience research Project
- David Atkinson – Pop the Cherry & Sarah Bermingham – Storify: ‘Digital Media – Hate it – Love it!’
Make sure you RSVP to get your lunch if you’re planning to attend.
We look forward to hearing reports of the proceedings…