Without Walls Free Seminar: promoting, touring & pricing back to all events
Aimed at artists wanting to create work for the outdoors as well as those more established outdoor companies, this seminar will offer a practical guide on how to create, promote and tour your work in the outdoor sector.
This seminar will cover the following areas:
- How to keep costs down and correctly pricing outdoor work
- Promoting your work to promoters: Do’s and don’t
- Information about touring opportunities in the UK and internationally
- What to consider when planning an international tour
- Top tips for making your shows sustainable for long-term touring
Lumen, 88 Tavistock Pl, Kings Cross, London WC1H 9RS – BOOK NOW
For this seminar we have invited speakers with expertise in the outdoor arts sector and experience of creating and touring work in many contexts across Europe and beyond;
The seminar will be chaired by Anaïs Biaux (Project Manager at XTRAX).
There will be time for networking and discussion after the event.
Who is it for?
This workshop is aimed at both emerging companies and artists new to the outdoor sector who are looking to take their work outdoors, as well as more established companies ready to take their work beyond the UK.